Thursday, August 12, 2010

!!!!!

OhMyGod

I am very excited today (well i have been for the past week) because...

1. The LOVE OF MY LIFE was in Toronto (yes, everyone, Sidney Crosby) at the Rogers Cup both celebrating his birthday with Rafael Nadal and watching the match. Unfortunately I was unable to get tickets therefore I couldn't get any close up photos. I think the moment I found out my heart skipped a beat/I squealed like a pig. nbd

Om nom nom: Three delicious things all in one photo

2. Someone (a woman named Julie, specifically) read my blog without me asking! I usually bother my friends to check it out once in a while. Not that i'm trying to get big or anything, but I'd like for at least 2 or 3 people who I don't know to read it. I'm hoping to get some more readers when I write my "30 players in 30 days" post. I wonder if the HFTL blogger will advertise it for me?

3. I go back to Queen's University soon! (i'm a loser, I know) I miss my friends and the atmosphere. I DO NOT miss all the work I'm going to have to do.

I plan to major in psychology and minor in Italian (if that isn't well rounded enough for you, ivy leagues, then I don't know WHAT is) which means a lot of essays. woo?

It has been a good week. I hope yours has too! If not, just try to look forward to the "30 players in 30 days" post!

Thanks again, Julie :)

1 comment:

  1. Just want you to know I read your blog. I found it since you commented once on HftL. I'm really happy you love Sid as much as I do!! <3 Keep the posts coming! :) Can't wait for "30 players in 30 days"!!!

    ReplyDelete