Thursday, August 26, 2010

requested post

my friend wanted me to write a new post (and she will deny this but that is what she implied to me earlier).

to be honest i've been busy getting ready for university, writing the 30 players in 30 days posts, and trying to finish 3 archie comics before school starts. yes, i'm 18 and i still read archie comics (but can you blame me?!)
so since the friend who asked me to write a post is really into fashion, i suppose this post will be about the fashionable stuff I purchased recently:

I bought these two things by DVF (Diane Von Furstenburg). I never really use to like her stuff because it was too funky for my tastes (I dress VERY girly and romantically). But recently I've been looking at her stuff more and more now and I LOVE what I bought!

Not really a colour i'd wear, but the style is super cute on me!

I wear mine with a brown belt or else it looks like a tent on me




















I am a HUGE fan of Kate Spade because it's very girly! The store is full of bright colours, floral patterns, frills, everything a girl like me could want!

AHH! I love the pattern and the red jewel (?)




















I LOVE Jcrew. Remember that post about those shoes with the strap on them? Yeah, I had to "settle" (I actually loled when I wrote this) for these beauties
HOT! Perfect to wear to class (because of the wedge). Even better to wear to the club!

I discovered a new store called Cotelac (accent aigu on the e) that sells clothes that are very french looking (so, obviously, I fell in love)


Look at the pattern on the skirt! Those are mushrooms!!!
I always HATED Juicy. Not only was it worn by all those rich skinny bitches, but the whole towel looking sweatsuit was a total turnoff- until I went into the Juicy store. I didn't know Juicy sold REAL clothes!
*note: I really hate putting photos in my posts because they do not cooperate with me (stupid bastards). if anyone knows how to put them in their place, PLEASE HELP!!!!!! this photo above is supposed to have a really funny caption!*

so as you can tell, I'm REALLY into ponchos and capes. they kind of have the superhero thing going on (and in my case, a sexy fashionable superhero)
this post has made me realize I am NOT permitted to go shopping for another, i dunno, 30 years.
Ugh. 

1 comment: