Saturday, August 7, 2010

glorious day!

today folks, is one of the most important day of the year, (well at least for the NHL association's popularity and the Pittsburgh Penguins franchise) for today marks the birthday of a man (or should i say "kid") who is the youngest captain to win the Stanley cup. a man who scored the goal that won Canada a gold medal. a man who is perfect in every way (yes, that INCLUDES looks). this man is the best hockey player in the NHL (at least present day. we can't forget Gretzky and Lemieux). ladies and gentlemen, today is Sidney Crosby's 23rd Birthday. I hope by the time I'm his age I have accomplished half as much as he has. (but by the looks of me now, I probably won't!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SID!!
keep on looking great both on and off the ice!
much love,
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment